Sunday, September 29, 2024

TEMPERAMENTAL RODENT!

The plug-in mouse to this computer keeps acting up. In consequence of which I lost three hours worth of work. Attacking electronic rodents with hammers is just not a good idea, but might be emotionally satisfying. And no, I do NOT want somebody with an Indian accent to call up offering tech support. Even if they do know all the words to 'numa numa'.

The working day was frustrating. A dozen men in the backroom screaming at the ball game, when they weren't screaming at each other. Some of the crotchety old codgers I associate with are, obviously, less functional than my mouse. I must remember not to attack them with hammers either. Also, they smell bad.

I am far less human than I pretend.
This would have been a rather pleasant painting of moist greenery in a rainstorm. Except for the damned rodent. This is what remains. I'm beginning to think that perhaps I should start using real paints again. Despite the space limitations here.

Question: Do pet iguanas steal bananas?

A local monkey wants to know.



If you are baffled by the question, you can blame the mouse.



In other news, there is speculation that a person we both know may be on the spectrum. There are clues.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

HOT RUMBLINGS

The entire week has been rather nasty, weather-wise. Hot. Most of the time the Bay Area is temperate, and there have been some lovely foggy ...