Wednesday, June 09, 2021

DISCONSOLATELY RATTLING ICE CUBES

Because of changing weather patterns due to global warming, it got down to fifty degrees last night. For a person with some circulatory issues and also chronic Raynaud's, that's darned well freezing. Especially when out for a late night walk with a pipe. My fingers were quite blue when I returned. Tingling, and numb.
Yes, I know what Mark Twain supposedly said about San Francisco summer weather. Can I set fire to him and burn him for warmth? No? Then what's the point of even bringing him up?


I feel sad for the individuals sleeping outside in this weather.
It's hypothermic.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

PLANS. I HAVE PLANS!

It takes about five hours for the twitchy ache in my lower legs from the amlodipine besylate to diminish sufficiently that I can sleep. I ti...