Wednesday, May 22, 2019

AN UNFORGIVING MEAN LITTLE MAN

Over the years I have quarrelled with several people over many things. Probably because I am a disagreeable old grumpus (several people have assured me otherwise, but they're wrong) and I hold strong opinions.
And I am rather pleased with myself for doing so.
Imagine a nasty smile right now.


THEIR MOTHER WAS A HAMSTER ...

Several of them have racist ideas about Arabs, and some of them are so anti-Muslim they shit in their panties whenever Muhammad is mentioned. Which, if you think about it with any nuance, is the exact same thing as any other small-minded bigotry.


Among those, Susan in Jerusalem. Who once lectured me on Jewish matters, which as a gentile I could not possibly grasp, in her opinion.
Stupid cow, why are you still talking to me then?

Sometimes I am far too socially polished.
Should have blown smoke in her face.


As a refresher, detailing my feuding, some links:

THE LONG-SUFFERING CAMELS
In short, screw Netanyahu, Trump, and several others.

CRAZIES ON FACEBOOK
A not-nearly complete list of reprehensible people.

A CHEREM? FOR ME? I FEEL SO HONOURED!
More about that smelly reproductive organ Netanyahu.

JONATHAN POLLARD: IF HE'S YOUR MESSAIAH, YOU HAVE SCREWS LOOSE
A little disquisition on treason.


And, lastly some purple prose. I'm still proud of the creative nicknames disguising the loathsome individuals mentioned.

THEY'RE DOING JUST FINE
A letter about former associates.


I am "neurotic, dysfunctional, and delusional", as well as allegedly "well taught in criticizing Torah from a Christian perspective". In all honesty, flaming dildos like Pamela Geller, Newt Gingrich, and Geert Wilders do not bring out the best in me. I am proud not to have voted for Trump.

Since August 2010, I no longer have coffee in Oakland.


My life is quieter now. Largely I concentrate on good tasting stuff, like food, Hong Kong milk tea, pipe tobacco. Sometimes I say horrid things about republicans with whom I have to associate.

Occasionally I think about otters, raccoons, and crows.

I like kitten pictures on the internet.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

OR MAYBE YOU ARE A HIPSTER

The first smoke of the day is accompanied by stumbling and dog poo. Not for me, as I am chipper and vibrant with hot strong coffee boiling t...