Thursday, May 16, 2019

MOURNING KING'S LANDING

There's an on-line petition to have the current season of Game of Thrones re-written and re-filmed. Apparently the fans are unhappy. And want, as it has been put in their on-line opinionation, more competent scripting.
Well fine then.

Not having a dog in this race, and never having watched the show, which is apparently another religion to add to America's plethora of crack-pot cults along with Mormonism, Republicanism, and Alabama, I'm cool with that.

Just one request.


BURN DOWN KING'S LANDING AGAIN!


But this time, give everybody there a plague first. May I suggest 'The Bloody Flux'? And please show their suffering. In some detail. Before you burn the damned place down.

There are any number of ways that The Bloody Flux (dysentery) can be used in plot developments and twists appropriate to currently surviving characters.

Religious tribulation, survivor guilt, poetic justice, unnecessary and completely random suffering, deux ex machina, and shock effect.



I note, by the way, that not a single character is EVER shown smoking. Just another attack on the trade crop that made America great, I suppose, and a smarmy way of kissing up to the non-smokers.

It's communism, is what.

Faugh!




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

A LACK OF PROPELLANT

Rereading my old posts reminds me that I used to be immoderate. And at times over the top. I've calmed down and grown up since then. Now...