Friday, May 03, 2019

A SONG OF RUST AND STONE

It's probably a severe moral failing, but I have not watched a single episode of Game of Thrones. Ever. It took me over an hour of internet research to understand the death of the Night King reference which I first encountered this morning. Didn't know he existed untill this morning, didn't know he got whacked either.

Youtube is full of it.

Yeah, still not interested. Keep wasting your time, boys.


Season Eight, Episode Three.

If you spent a lot of time reading about elves, and all that faux Welsh crap by Tolkien, you probably love Game of Thrones. More gratuitous violence, more dragons, less moral message. A jolly pleasing bloody brainless romp.

With a bit of good old American style derring do thrown in.

Sex, violence, dragons.

Napalm.



It's rather like American reality teevee or broadcast football.
You people never really grew up at all.
The evil of juveniles.





==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

A LACK OF PROPELLANT

Rereading my old posts reminds me that I used to be immoderate. And at times over the top. I've calmed down and grown up since then. Now...