Tuesday, May 07, 2019

DUST, COBWEBS

Yesterday marked the return to work after two weeks being sick. The cough is slowly subsiding, the dander is, sort of, back up. Haven't enjoyed a pipe since the nineteenth of April. Missed out on the pipe club social, but did enjoy all the pictures posted by attendees at the Chicago Pipe Show.
One of these years I may go. I hear it's a blast.

Still coughing.

In consequence of which not only no pipe smoking, but also no fried foods, and no Hong Kong milk tea. This blogger is going stir-crazy without tea and porkchops at the usual places. Seeing as he identifies as a pipe smoking, tea drinking, and porkchop snarfing somewhat anti-social old coot.


I'm more socially adept when well fed and smoked.


Without my pipe and my porkchops, I feel naked.


Next pipe club meeting coming up in a few days. Let's see if I feel more fully clothed. Hope so, nearly had convulsions because of the cold last night.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

THIS POST ISN'T ABOUT WOMEN

There are several artists rolling over in their graves right now. One or two aren't dead yet, but never mind. Rolling. Among them Frank ...