Wednesday, January 15, 2014

MOSTLY FOOD AND POETRY

For the first time ever, people are reading totally clean crap on this blog. Not that there has ever been anything even remotely explicit here, but over the years some of my more risqué titles have pulled in lost perverts. I've always been keen to magnetize my attraction, and entitling a post about clearing a customer for net thirty terms "we looked at Bob stripped bare (and it weren't pretty)" is far more likely to draw visitors than if it was listed as "kudos, Bob; you ain't entirely a hoser".

Or, for example, "cleared for net".

Honestly, I don't mind the desperate wandering internet perverts. Far better that they remain in their dank basements, fingering their greasy keyboards with pudgy palsied fingers, than ride on the bus and scare little children.

Eventually we'll simply cement their door shut.

I like pervs. But not that much.


Today's readers are fine upstanding folks. They're curious, and they wish to investigate matters that interest them on the internet.
Perhaps they have a keen intellectual bent.

There isn't a smutaholic in the bunch.


Today my readers visited the following posts:


SHI - CHINESE VERSE WITH LINES OF FIVE OR SEVEN SYLLABLE LENGTH [AND IF THAT ISN'T THE MOST EXCITING TITLE FOR A POST, I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS!]
Nov 21, 2007

CHINESE NEW YEAR - LUCKY WISHES, LUCKY FOODS
Jan 30, 2011

SEA CUCUMBER - SOAKING AND BRAISING A DELICIOUS SLUG
Oct 1, 2011

TAI PO MARKET 大埔
Apr 20, 2011

HAM SAP LO - THE CANTONESE PERVERT
Apr 27, 2011

HO SI FAT CHOI 好事發財 DRIED OYSTERS WITH BLACK MOSS
Feb 1, 2011

WONTON, WANTAN, WUNTUN: HON'S WUN TUN HOUSE AND SCRAWNY MAK
Jan 3, 2011

SHANGHAI BUND: A PLACE, A TELEVISION SERIES, AND A WAY OF LIFE
Apr 13, 2013

CANTONESE HOME COOKING
Oct 5, 2013

FOUR FACES CHU SONG - ECONOMY OF EXPRESSION IN CHINESE
Dec 27, 2010




Readers who found exactly what they wanted here today are people one could definitely get along with. And I'm glad I could be of service.

Let me know if you have any questions on these subjects.

And thank you for dropping by.

See you again soon.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

THE ADDENDUM AT TEA

Tea time, as regular readers know, is very important to me. But instead of going to one of my regular places I gave it a miss today. I just ...