Sunday, October 20, 2024

YOU ARE NOT WEREWOLVES, THERE IS NO EXCUSE

Full moon a few nights ago. It was lovely. Which, last night during a final smoke, the nearest main street was not. Too many loud under-thirties. White. Anglo. Saxon. Drunk. I have become far less social, and it's my fellow human beings who have made me so.

And yet people seem to think I'm good with people.
How very odd.


There are several people of my acquaintance who presently refuse to get a covid booster or a flu shot. For a number of less than logical or well founded reasons. Some of them have "done their own research". Bless their hearts, as they say in The South when they mean 'good lord what an idiot', bless their hearts.

I think I'm in a position to review their research and find it flawed.
Based largely on the fact that they are indeed idiots.
Despite not being Southerners.

The words 'dumbass', 'moron', and 'stupid ignorant savage' don't always coincide perfectly, but sometimes they do. Remarkably so. At least they're quite often interchangable without one iota of meaning being lost.
There will be sports on teevee today. The Forty Niners are playing the Kansas City Chiefs. Apparently this is a significant match for reasons I did not comprehend, but in any case lots of people will be making a ruckus in front of television screens and getting their knickers in a twist. To wich I will, because of work, unwillingly be a witness.

Good luck with the game, you howlers.
And bless your hearts.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

BRIGHTLY SPARKLING PAUSE TO REFRESH

Late lunch coinciding with tea time. At home, because I need a break from the multitudes today, having dealt with them and their mega brain ...