Wednesday, September 27, 2017

REPENTANCE

This post is for asshats. Specifically, the asshats that voted for Trump, and still support him. Christian, Jewish, or just plain vile.

I've updated the 'Trump' clickable label. Hitting it will now bring up all Trump posts, giving you hours of reading displeasure. Which you deserve.
You unspeakable morons voted for that man.




Realize this: he's a monstrous and repulsive subhuman. With short little icky fingers. And you lot are pretty effing bad too.


Especially gun-nut Bob and his pals over in the East Bay, that nasty Polish woman, and the paranoid bitch neurotic Russian. In the spirit of the Aseres Yemei Teshuvah, during which we think back in regret to the ways in which we have not done right by our fellow man, and have wronged or insulted someone, if I haven't given you acid indigestion recently I'm sorry.

I do not want to neglect anyone, but I'd have to still associate with you repellent hosebags to do that. I'm sure you'll understand if I avoid you like the ghastly pestilences that you are. Please consider yourself thoroughly pissed on, over, and at, and we'll call it even.


The people mentioned above are inexplicably Jewish.
And quite possibly insane and diseased.
Chickens should shit on them.


All the Christians who voted for Trump are dumbasses, ab initio, and while one could name names it would be both a Ziziphus arbeit of monumental proportion, and a complete waste of time, because they are stupid, immoral, and utterly beneath consideration.
Not even worth insulting.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:

LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

A LACK OF PROPELLANT

Rereading my old posts reminds me that I used to be immoderate. And at times over the top. I've calmed down and grown up since then. Now...