Friday, September 01, 2017

I AM MAN, HEAR ME MUMBLE

Any comment which starts with "Hello Friends" followed by text and an exclamation mark, is spam. This is a guarantee. Hello Friends, I am a miracle rabbi! Hello friends, I possess the secret to eternal life!
Hello friends, I have the cure for haemorrhoids!


HELLO, FRIENDS, I WANT YOUR MONEY!


Just your funds, the entire bank account. Not your mom, younger sister, or your girlfriend -- she's the tubbums with the pudgy pudding ponem, right? The woman person wandering around with the wine cooler, the halter top, the stupid expression on her face that betrays a lack of brain, the speed-sores on her arms and groin, and ten thousand pound of extra karma primarily in jowls and thighs -- just your money.


Recently I was in a position to see fellow humans of a younger generation in action. I did not like it.

Back in my day there was a greater difference between sucking face and eating pizza. It wasn't just a question of which is hotter and zestier.
Two distinctly different categories of experience.


Please do not confuse me with a slab of pepperoni.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

SAN FRANCISCO IS TOO DANGEROUS!

A few years ago, my regular care physician and I had an informative talk about kangkong (ipomoea aquatica), sidetracking from my tobacco use...