Thursday, June 29, 2017

YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WHO THINKS THAT

Now how do you really feel about that? How do you feel about having an apartment mate who is insensitive as all git-out (blinkers, blinkers, blinkers), very often, but superhumanly considerate and would be mortified to know how hurtful some of her actions are? Well, if you are like me, you don't say a damned thing, because you've never felt comfortable bringing up stuff which causes conflict and you are far more comfortable simply ignoring things the changing of which would take struggle, effort, and frustration.

With someone of whom you are very fond you'd rather let it slide instead of venturing on thin ice

[And did I already mention that she is incredibly considerate? It helps much.]



Which probably explains why I won't tolerate bupkes from people who have managed to burn through my acceptance of all their irritating little peculiarities. Not a single thing.

I have a short fuse around self-indulgent entitled nutballs.


This isn't that.


So, I shan't mention what it is that hurts this evening, as it is nobody's business, and in a few hours it will be seem so minor as to be not worth mentioning. By tomorrow it will be a thing of the past. Faded. Gone.
There is no reason on this planet to bring it up with her. Ever.

Sometimes I wish I had someone to eat with.





==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

BEFORE THE RAINS

Well, sleep was sheerly awful. Legs. My cardiologist tells me that there is a solution for that. Yet I hesitate, because I'm walking mor...