Sunday, June 25, 2017

WE ARE PROBABLY NUMBER ONE

Excluding Bashar El Assad and other Arab leaders, these are most thoroughly evil heads of state in the world:

Kim Jong-un
Vladimir Putin
Recep Tayyip Erdoğan
Narendra D. Modi
Mitch McConnell

Choose for yourself in which order to put them.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

2 comments:

Shitman said...

What about Donald Trump?

The back of the hill said...

Waht about him? A sock-puppet.

Search This Blog

PLANS. I HAVE PLANS!

It takes about five hours for the twitchy ache in my lower legs from the amlodipine besylate to diminish sufficiently that I can sleep. I ti...