Monday, June 05, 2017

EAT YOUR RAINBOW FRIES, CUPCAKE!

Sometimes complete strangers unknowingly do their damnedest to get my goat. And probably will never know that it was gotten, or when, or what their contribution to the goat-getting could have even been.

Sometimes you can tell they're kinda trailer.

A person with a name from scripture posted elsewhere: "I love Jesus. I love America. I love guns. Deal with it."

Come again?


"I love Jesus. I love America. I love guns. Deal with it."


A few minutes later he went on a rant about McDonald's Rainbow Fries, the gist of which was that he felt personally offended, for all the usual Christian family loving reasons.


Okay .........


I don't love Jesus. I am still on the fence about America (where my ancestors arrived before it was even called that). I have a gun, but am not sexually attracted to it. What's this Freedom shit, dimwit? Do you even understand what that means? Or is it just something you were taught? Oh, and Rainbow Fries are the same as Save the Whales Fries, poor little oppressed Southerner Fries, Masonic Conspiracy Fries ... it's just potatoes, dumbass! We stole those from a bunch of native peoples, plus the French, Belgians, and Irish. Oh good, you're drinking coffee. Where's that from? Stupid hat, by the way.


Why DO you look like one of the Bundys, Huckleberry?

Are you blood-kin of those boys?

That's sad.





==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

2 comments:

Gungungungungungungungungungungungungungungun said...

You have a gun? What do you do with it? Load it with tobacco, fire it up, and suck on it?

The back of the hill said...

I'm not going to answer that.

Search This Blog

THE ADDENDUM AT TEA

Tea time, as regular readers know, is very important to me. But instead of going to one of my regular places I gave it a miss today. I just ...