Tuesday, October 18, 2016

IT'S FROM THE HEART

Best line heard today: "I wouldn't have told her that it was from ill-gotten gains, I would've just given it to her!" This was behind me on the bus.

It is both charming and disturbing.

An office worker showing the best impulses and the worst. A giftie for his girl, and white collar crime. In one opportunistic modern package.


"I wouldn't have told her that it was from ill-gotten gains, I would've just given it to her!"


Nothing says 'Christmas' like a junior banker doing something illegal.
Or perhaps he works in stocks or real-estate.

It's starting early this year.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

BEFORE THE RAINS

Well, sleep was sheerly awful. Legs. My cardiologist tells me that there is a solution for that. Yet I hesitate, because I'm walking mor...