Thursday, October 20, 2016

BIGLY THIS AND BIGLY THAT

No, I did not watch the debate. But I did read about it afterwards. Like all rational people I have already made up my mind to vote for the human, in hopes that the orange-faced lizard will be defeated, humiliated, and reduced to beggary and collecting empty cans.

Him and his ugly pudgy fingers. You should always distrust a man with a bloated face, a simple mind, and nasty little icky worm-like digits.

Especially if he is an unstable reptile.


I already listened to turd-faced self-impressed entitled white guys singing karaoke this week, I have paid my dues on the altar of vulgarity, I do NOT need to add horror to infamy by turning the Trump on.


The similarities between Trump and the Vashta Nerada are startling, despite their vast differences. No, I will not guide your understanding there, suffice to say they are the stuff of nightmares and madness.


When does that damned zombie series return?


I keep thinking about putrefaction.


Dead blond head rats.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

THE MACHINE LIVES

Surely everyone is pleasantly surprised that the SF Police have identified one of the people who torched a driverless taxi vehicle (Waymo) b...