Monday, December 15, 2014

AND THEN THE RAIN CAME

It was the end-of-year party. K-Chai was heading back to his ancestral turf, to spend three weeks getting his Indo-trash yayas out and painting the town saffron. So of course we ate. Various noodle dishes. Shrimp, chicken dumplings, ribs, chicken off the menu nibblets, green papaya salad, pork and shrimp dumplings, more shrimp.
Did I ever mention gout?
I should have.


Managed to manfully disguise it at the cigar lounge afterward. Still, four hours of uric acid build-up. I'm twitching to the music, homes.


Twenty plus gentlemen huffing stogies and singing "Sweet Caroline" at the same moment. Top of their lungs.

I love other people's intemperate behaviour.


I need not detail the gout.


I made sure to have sufficient vegetables.
Three saucers of chili sauce.
A balanced diet.


Shrimp.



I am insensate with throbbing.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

THE MACHINE LIVES

Surely everyone is pleasantly surprised that the SF Police have identified one of the people who torched a driverless taxi vehicle (Waymo) b...