Wednesday, December 17, 2014

PESHAWAR ARMY PUBLIC SCHOOL

No, I shall not seize upon this massacre to damn any group or tribe, nor opinionate about causes, religions, or perceived depravities.

What happened in Northwest Pakistan yesterday staggers the imagination.


One student saw all of his friends die. Another lost his mom.


One hundred and thirty two students.


Nine teachers.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

THE ADDENDUM AT TEA

Tea time, as regular readers know, is very important to me. But instead of going to one of my regular places I gave it a miss today. I just ...