Saturday, October 24, 2015

I CAN SMELL THE CHEESE!

Everything Filipino goes great with beer. That is one possible conclusion. And it's a very valid one to draw. Not that beer is a personal favourite of mine, because I live in the United States and absolutely loathe the behaviour of beer-sodden American yutzes. But the beer elsewhere is better, and people have more restraint.

Beer breath is unconducive to romance.


Koreans are all mild social alcoholics, and beer flows in the streets in their country. Also a possible conclusion, although the evidence is not entirely one hundred percent.


All of this pursuant a video on the interwebs.


IS THERE ANY BEER?


[SOURCE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDn4hWE5FUw.]


I applaud the assiduous research that produced this highly educational video. The girl with the glasses is kind of cute (maybe it's the glasses), and if she were living next door I could easily find myself spending all my money on Filipino snacks.
But not beer.





==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

2 comments:

Charles said...

I really do care about this blog, sir. But I'm beginning to wonder whether you actually care about your readers. Could I please get some confirmation that you've at least seen my comments? Please? Are you intending to follow up on them?

The back of the hill said...

That, as all requests, takes some time. Tomorrow I shall be spending an exhausting day with the sigar-smoking man-children of Marin. Monday likewise.

Search This Blog

SAN FRANCISCO IS TOO DANGEROUS!

A few years ago, my regular care physician and I had an informative talk about kangkong (ipomoea aquatica), sidetracking from my tobacco use...