Monday, June 01, 2015

INDIVIDUALS WITH DRIVE!

Four years ago I mentioned several nice things to think about: Chocolate cake, wonton noodle soup, steamed oysters, roshgullas, flaky meat pies, bon bons, romance novels, romantic vampires, samosas, and dairy products..... Yankee pot-roast, madeleines, pudding.
Crustaceans, pizza, dim sum.

With the exception of the romance novels and romantic vampires, that list is still something I can solidly support.


I'm afraid that both steamy novels and lithe sexy vampires would set me off into a fit of the giggles if I were confronted with them; consequently at this time I wish to substite complex word problems and Minions.


RESPECT, POWER, BANANA!


[SOURCE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVDk7PXNXB8.]

There are times when I fondly imagine the people around me to be minions. Especially on the bus; it makes them much more acceptable.
But not just the bus; everywhere.
Lovable ineptitude.
Purpose!


Work?
Minions.

Restaurants?
Minions.

Post office?
Minions.

Sales and Marketing department people?
Minions.

The United States Congress?
Errm. No. Idiots.
.   .   .   .   .

Cigar smokers?
Minions.

Well, loud boisterous minions.
With robust (i.e.: bad) breath.

Easily distracted by television.









Life is better with small yellow anarchists.
They're just filled with caffeine!
Naturally.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

2 comments:

Ari said...

I think it takes 10 adult makes to make a real minion, at least if you're going to say kaddish.

The back of the hill said...

Ten adults, or twenty small yellow blobs.

Search This Blog

QUIET STEW

Figuring out where to have lunch some days is a bit problematic. Not today -- that's already mapped out -- but specifically Mondays and ...