Thursday, July 10, 2014

WELCOME ALL BELGIANS!

A recent search that brought a new reader to this blog: "Belgian's Bikini Briefs". No, I shan't tell you which post that turned up. Reason being that if you are a new reader, you need to be gradually exposed to what's here, so that you aren't scared off. And if you're a regular reader, you are disturbed enough already.

Whichever the case may be, I cherish you both.

And may wish to touch you inappropriately.

Assuming, of course, that you are precisely the type of person whom I cannot resist nor would wish to, a suitable occasion for inappropriate behaviour presents itself, and you encourage it.
Otherwise it's no go.

If you are Belgian, that might be a bit of a stretch.

Which reminds me of an old joke: How does a Belgian put on a bikini brief?


Answer: One toe at a time.


No Belgians were harmed in the telling of this.


Of course, if you ARE a Belgian, your version of the joke is somewhat different.

Like so: How does a Netherlander put on a bikini brief?

Answer: He makes sure his neighbor is asleep before stealing it from the line.


On second thought, I might wish to touch the Belgian inappropriately anyhow. At least she's female, and given that she has at least ten toes, she's likely to get distracted before she's done.

Besides, I just might not be able to resist a naked elf hopping around with one toe caught in her bikini briefs.
It sounds charming.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

1 comment:

Arno said...

I love Belgian women ^^ Especially in bikini briefs! Ever heard a Belgian female, with that gorgeous accent, asking you if you are willing to put sun-lotion on her naked back? Me neither..

Search This Blog

THE ADDENDUM AT TEA

Tea time, as regular readers know, is very important to me. But instead of going to one of my regular places I gave it a miss today. I just ...