Wednesday, July 09, 2014

NOTES OF ENCOURAGEMENT, AND A POX ON SUREÑOS ESTÚPIDOS

Here's hoping the Dutch beat those rancid Argentickies this afternoon. Much like the Germans romped all over the samba-drumming degenerates yesterday.
Finally taught those Brazzies how the game is supposed to be played.

If the Dutch win over Argentina, the final match should be very exciting. Either way I sincerely hope that a Northern European team gains the cup, because on the whole I'm sick and tired of samba drumming and stupid Latin Americans thinking they invented the game.

So, to celebrate the German achievement (victory 7-1) over die juntaländern, here's a very beautiful rendition of a classic song.


EIN PAN-AMISCHE LIED



[Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tt20dkb3y2I.]


Next up, the Dutch against Los Pelutodos.

Remember, boys, it matters not who wins or loses, but how you played the game. Which means clobbering those damned Argies till they bleed.

After which, by the grace of the divine, we'll pound some German heads.

I would post a link to the Ajax Clublied, but musically it sounds too much like a bunch of drunken farmers lifting beakers of mead. It just doesn't do much for me. The Chant de Feyenoord is possibly even more unlistenable. Shan't even mention that crappy FC Utrecht song.
The PSV Clublied sounds like a bunch of blotto sailors.
Dutch people, dammit, can't sing worth sh*x.
But they play a great game of football.


We ought to steal this tune.


PS. I'm not actually paying any attention to the games.
Because I'm not into sports at all
Hup, 'Olland, hup!
Hup!




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

1 comment:

Arno said...

And we lost... Failed.. Miserably.. THANK GOD!!! Now I no longer have to see drunk idiots in orange shirts!

Search This Blog

PLANS. I HAVE PLANS!

It takes about five hours for the twitchy ache in my lower legs from the amlodipine besylate to diminish sufficiently that I can sleep. I ti...