Wednesday, February 20, 2013

DORITOS GOAT COMMERCIAL

I like goats. Consequently I've hit replay on the now deservedly famous commercial featuring a lovable scamp named 'Moose' several times, with feverish hands. That, gentlemen, is one personable goat!



DORITOS SHOWCASES NEW INTERNET STAR!

[Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygXhyrPgZ-8.]

Copyright: Doritos®
Not only are their chips packed with serious crunch and bold flavors, the DORITOS® brand is all about bold experiences in snacking and beyond.


If I had been born a goat, this is what I would want to be.

Such personality!



For the truly obsessed, Moose the Goat is also on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/MooseTheGoat.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:

LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

THE ADDENDUM AT TEA

Tea time, as regular readers know, is very important to me. But instead of going to one of my regular places I gave it a miss today. I just ...