Wednesday, November 21, 2018

BENT BULLDOGS

In a previous post I mentioned some favourite pipe shapes. Among others: the pot, the bulldog, the Canadian. A shape of which I used to be quite fond is the bent bulldog. Such as this small selection enjoyed by Mr. Horton in Michigan.

[PHOTO COPIED WITHOUT ASKING PERMISSION]


From the left starting at the top are an Ago, Dunhill Root Briar, Dunhill Patent, and Comoy’s Blue Riband. From the right starting at the top are a Castello, Barling Ye Olde Wood, Savinelli Giubileo d’Oro, and a Sasieni Four Dot.

I myself own several bent bulldogs. And I love his.

No, it's not envy. Admiration.

Kudos.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

THE ADDENDUM AT TEA

Tea time, as regular readers know, is very important to me. But instead of going to one of my regular places I gave it a miss today. I just ...