Thursday, November 29, 2018

THE LIBRARY

A friend who is involved in books is moving. He plans to have bookcases made for his digs. Which is an excellent idea. I have a suggestion.



The cats are extra. But they are self-duplicating, and if there are two (easy enough to attain), more will follow.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

2 comments:

The back of the hill said...

To the person who tried to comment: my deepest apologies, I accidentally deleted your contribution! Too quick on the trigger.

----Atboth

Anonymous said...

You have nothing to apologise for. An addiction to Clan will erode a man's judgment and promote anti-social behaviour. Seek professional help.

My comment on that delicious carton of a gentleman surrounded by cats and books was a cri de couer: why can't I have that? While I have thousands of books, my last cat died in September.

M

Search This Blog

SAN FRANCISCO IS TOO DANGEROUS!

A few years ago, my regular care physician and I had an informative talk about kangkong (ipomoea aquatica), sidetracking from my tobacco use...