Tuesday, April 12, 2016

QUIVERING WITH CHRISTIANITY

There are times when good clean Christian thoughts are very far from me. Normally they aren't particularly close either, but at times I find myself millions of miles away from anything even remotely Christian.
When you think about it, that is a blessing.
Christians are goldarned weird.


EXAMPLE: CHRISTIAN AUTHOR MACK MAJOR

Mack Major of Eden Decoded wrote on Facebook that "too many Christian women are losing their salvation because they masturbate."

I found this out by clicking on a Facebook link, which brought me to The Huffington Post, specifically this article: Christian Author Mack Major Says Female Masturbation Is ‘Direct Path To Satan’.

All I can say to that is thank heavens for masturbating women.

Sincerely. I mean that.

Per Mack Major, "many of you who are reading this have sex toys in your possession right now. And whether you want to accept it as fact or not: those sex toys are an open portal between the demonic realm and your own life. As long as you have those sex toys in your home, you have a doorway that can allow demons to not only access your life at will, but also to torment you, hinder and destroy certain parts of your life as it relates to sex and your relationships."

He seems obsessed.

The prick.


Ladies, please keep on diddling yourselves. No, I do not need details. Your sexual satisfaction is worthy of support, oh golly yes, but in the same way that I wish that Christians would stop speaking in public about intercourse, masturbation, their sexual hang ups, and damned well anything that has any bearing on orgasms, achieving a climax (including missionaries, faith healing, and speaking in tongues), and all their other peculiar fetishes,
I do not need you to tell me anything about it.
I support it, that's all.





==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

A LACK OF PROPELLANT

Rereading my old posts reminds me that I used to be immoderate. And at times over the top. I've calmed down and grown up since then. Now...