Sunday, July 12, 2015

YOUNG MEAT RACK CITY

It strikes me that most people have loopy ideas about feminine looks, including women. One expects this from teevee addicts, as well as sports fiends -- everybody is described as "beautiful", and football fans are boob-obsesses at best -- but recently I heard some described as 'lovely' who was dull in the eyes but extraordinary in certain other departments.

Naturally it was a man with a beer who said that.

Wisely, I choose to agree with him.

Why object to an opinion.

Freedom of thought.


"Yes, that is quite the aristocratic ovine profile.
That gaze of endless opacity is intriguing.
"



The beer drinker took this as validation, and thus encouraged, felt bold enough to strike up a conversation. Given that he made more eye-contact with her frontage, he likely never noticed how utterly vacuous she was.
A great pity, because they were perfect intellectual equals.

I left before anything happened. Not my kind of place.

Beer is the drink of stupid people.

So are mojitos.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

PLANS. I HAVE PLANS!

It takes about five hours for the twitchy ache in my lower legs from the amlodipine besylate to diminish sufficiently that I can sleep. I ti...