Thursday, March 06, 2014

AN UNEXPURGATED CODE





-------------------------
This WAS going to be an extremely vicious and vituperative screed, damning modern standards of behavior. But I decided against it, and erased the draft. It was far too mean-spirited.

The only part left is the afterthought.

-------------------------





AFTERTHOUGHT

If you ever see me squiring a young lady around town -- miracles are possible, and yes it would surprise me too if it ever happened -- please just assume that she is my niece or my calligraphy student. And in all possible ways a fine upstanding person of sound morals, keen discernment, and impeccable character.

Do not speculate any further than that.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:

LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

A LACK OF PROPELLANT

Rereading my old posts reminds me that I used to be immoderate. And at times over the top. I've calmed down and grown up since then. Now...