Tuesday, October 01, 2013

GHOST PEPPER -- BHUT JOLOKIA

A friend alerts me that the bhut jolokia pepper he grew for me has hit full ripeness. So this should be a very exciting week.





















I may not be able to walk and chew gum in a day or two.
At least for the foreseeable future after dinner.
A bucket of yoghurt may be required.
As well as a cold compress.
I'll let you know.
Where.


[NOTE: Insanity pepper.]



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you yet eaten the pepper?

The back of the hill said...

Not yet. I will not take possession of it till this evening. So it will probably have to wait for breakfast.

Search This Blog

THIS POST ISN'T ABOUT WOMEN

There are several artists rolling over in their graves right now. One or two aren't dead yet, but never mind. Rolling. Among them Frank ...