Thursday, February 22, 2007

JOHN DUGARD - NO FRIEND OF FAIRNESS

John Dugard's latest biased editorial for the UN has been published. It is called: the 'Advanced Edited Version' of the Report of the Special Rapporteur on the Situation of human rights in the Palestinian territories occupied since 1967, John Dugard.


Please click here for a recent posting on BlueTruth:
http://www.bluetruth.net/2007/02/john-dugards-latest-tract.html


BlueTruth was started recently as a group-blog which takes issue with lies, halftruths, and outrageous statements made about Israel, and about Jews.


I intend to post frequently there, as indeed do all of us, but I hope you will forgive us if at first it seems slow going - writing a clean article after wading through raw sewage is surprisingly difficult.



---B.O.T.H.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post.

Search This Blog

THE ADDENDUM AT TEA

Tea time, as regular readers know, is very important to me. But instead of going to one of my regular places I gave it a miss today. I just ...