Tuesday, March 19, 2024

EVERYTHING GETS ANSWERED WITH "WAAI?"

The algorithms have my age group targeted. I'm starting to see prostate stuff on my social media, and I don't like it. I did not sign up to Facebook for news about my prostate.
Please ignore my prostate, bitches, it's fine, now piss off.

Of course my phone calls are all about medicare companies (India), solar panel deals (India), home security services (India), and burial programmes (India). All delivered by chipper young call-centre drooges named 'Kevin', 'Matthew', 'Jason', or 'Christopher'.

My medical stuff, solar stuff, home security stuff, and funeral stuff are also fine.
Same instructions as the prostate stuff: Piss off. Bitches.

For the past few weeks I have answered every phone call in Cantonese.
Confident that Sunil, Rajiv, and Manesh don't speak that.
前列腺 ('CHIN LIT SIN') or 攝護腺 ('SIP WU SIN')

Of course they don't know what the prostate is either ('paurush granthi' or 'prostetam'), and though I could send them a helpful illustration, it will be ages before they need to worry.

Waai, nei hai pin go yan? Nei ge chin lit sin yau me mantai?
Ngo hou dung sam, ah, gou sou ngo do di, m koi!



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

IN TUNE WITH WILD LIFE

That noise outside while I was drifting awake? Turned out to be the streetsweeping vehicle. Not actually an owl. But it had sounded ike an o...