Saturday, March 09, 2024

BEATINGS TO IMPROVE MORALE

Complaining is a valid form of communication. As the kvetchy old hosebags in the backroom demonstrated all day. It was, of course about Biden instead bowels. They can do something about their bowels (prunes, fibre, probiotics, kaopectate, etcetera), but they stolidly refuse. Biden gives them gas, constipation, and diarrhoea. Sweet potatoes! They should eat more sweet potatoes! And please stop thinking about Biden. Other things instead.

Perhaps you lot should obsess about panties, breasts, and curry?

Oh wait. Those are probably bad for your bloody bowels also.

Maybe stop thinking. You're doing it wrong in any case.

What should be clear by now is that I'm well on my way to sainthood. Or in fact becoming a modern-day Indiana Jones, whipping them all into shape with my ten foot long bullwhip, which for inexplicable reasons is one of my cinematic props, always within reach.

The only good thing about them is that they tolerate my pipe smoking.

They have no choice. I've got the bullwhip.
Over these past few years at this job I have become a very tolerant and forbearing man.

I am legendary in this regard. Damned well godlike.

And humble, too.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

READY TO CONQUER THE WORLD

What does the average Dutch American multi-lingual middle-aged pipesmoker living in the Bay Area want when he gets home from Marin? I feel t...