Sunday, December 29, 2019

THE FUZZY BITS

This blogger, alas, is not like the Froad. Who is small and green and fuzzy. And adorable. And prides himself on being a sex god. A lean, green, love machine. With delicious thighs.

I do not have delicious green thighs.

Nor do I boast needlessly about how attractive I am to womenfolk, because the ladies in this apartment do not regard me so. They don't the Froad either, but he's full of hubris and delusional.


Louise, the Cow, a five inch tall Hollstein, likes publicly rubbing her udders against the Froad, which is frankly perverse and disturbing. Especially as it happens suddenly, and at random. If someone were to do that to me I should want fair warning. As well as a say in the matter. Announce it to me first. "Hello, pink Dutch American pipe smoking gentleman who does NOT have delicious green thighs, at some point in the very near future I may wish to rub against you, at such and such a time and such and such a place.
Please do not be alarmed!"

I would also hope that this person was already known to me, and had already introduced herself before udders or green thighs even came up.

We could share milk tea.





==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

PLANS. I HAVE PLANS!

It takes about five hours for the twitchy ache in my lower legs from the amlodipine besylate to diminish sufficiently that I can sleep. I ti...