Friday, July 13, 2018

MEANINGLESS INTERACTIONS

For the past few days I've been getting too many cat videos on Facebook, probably because of tinkering by programmers. While the geeks may be brilliant, they do not understand human interaction. Hitting "like" underneath cat videos does not mean I want OR need to see a hundred more of them.

It may surprise some Java-types that cats are not the be all and end all.
But I assume that C and C++ already suggest felines to them.
They can't help themselves. They like cats.
Gracious, doesn't everybody?


There are also rabbit videos and otter videos, but fewer people film their rabbits or otters, and the programmers aren't really into those creatures, because they cannot comprehend the paradigm.
Parrots, only sometimes.
And pet rats.


Real humans require more than animal videos. They also need meaningful content, like food pictures.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

THE ADDENDUM AT TEA

Tea time, as regular readers know, is very important to me. But instead of going to one of my regular places I gave it a miss today. I just ...