Tuesday, July 31, 2018

ALWAYS WELL INFORMED

On a regular basis I visit the BBC website for news and interesting articles. That, plus a few other news sources not connected to Fox or Alex Jones, keeps me apprised of the important stuff. In the internet age it is easy to be more informed than one would have been in the years when newspapers were the common daily read.

What both internet and newsprint share is that a good headline will attract the reader. More than just the title of the piece, it must inform without necessarily spilling the beans. "What is this", you will happily say to yourself, "and golly what else is there to this matter?"
It quirks your curious bone.
You are pulled in.


Which explains how I found the sentence below.


"Vaginal dryness is a common but treatable problem that many women experience at some point in their lives."

From an article titled "Vagina rejuvenating therapies 'pose serious risk'" (source: https://www.bbc.com/news/health-45017445).


Now, I suppose I did indeed know about vaginal dryness before, but it was mostly an intellectual awareness, rather than something I thought about very much. It was rarely at the forefront of my mind.
The concept, however, is not particular startling.
It does not make my eyes go gibbous.

It is rather like dry mouth.
Except different.



Reading about slack or dessicated female spongy bits was slightly more interesting than the article regarding bigfoot erotica. And I can't believe that I needed to find either of these matters on a news site.



JUICY TIDBIT

The tobacco experts of Davidoff aim for a moist mouth. They believe that if the smoke dries out your mucous membranes, you won't enjoy the cigar as much or appreciate the taste as fully. A cigar should be a pleasurable experience, and wet tissues contribute immensely to that.

It's just something to think about.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

PLANS. I HAVE PLANS!

It takes about five hours for the twitchy ache in my lower legs from the amlodipine besylate to diminish sufficiently that I can sleep. I ti...