Sunday, January 24, 2016

DOES ANYONE HERE SPEAK ALASKAN?

There are two videos that I have tried to watch all the way through, but I cannot. They give me the willies and a sense of nausea, as well as the shudders and the shits. Metaphorically speaking, of course.

One is that cute video of a bunch of pre-teen girlies doing a song and dance for Donald Trump in Florida, which proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that parts of the deep south are filled with very sick pervs, and the other one is Sarah Palin's endorsement of Der Trump, delivering a speechy-weechie which staggers all for incomprehensibility.

Social conversation in her home must be surreal.
The dear lady has no brain.


What does this mean: "right wing and bitter clinging, proud clingers of our guns our god our religions, and our constitution, no more pussyfooting around can I get a hallelujah?"

I think that's Alaskan rightwinger speak for "whoopee!" as you gaily strip off your cocktail dress and the zesty polka-dotted underwear and dance upon the dinner table.

Either that, or she's desperately trying to say "read my lips like a suicide vest, kow tow and apologize, and then funny ha ha".

She's not intelligent enough to be a psychopath.


OPIUM, TRUMPETERS, TOUCH THE SKY!


The reason why I'm somewhat opposed to restricting our right to bear arms is because there are too many people like Donald Trump and Sarah Palin in this country. Huge toxic wastelands of rightwing crazy, pretty much all of Texas, Louisiana, and Alaska, plus large lakes of sludge in Florida, Idaho, Utah, and Arizona.
Interpret that as you will.

"Right wing and bitter clinging, proud clingers of our guns our god our religions, and our constitution, no more pussyfooting around can I get a hallelujah?"

It's not that I fear or distrust Republicans (which I do), but that they are clearly unstable and high on America, mom, the flag, and apple pie.
There's something in that apple pie.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

SAN FRANCISCO IS TOO DANGEROUS!

A few years ago, my regular care physician and I had an informative talk about kangkong (ipomoea aquatica), sidetracking from my tobacco use...