Tuesday, March 10, 2015

THE SCOTS NEED JUSTICE!

Due to the unseasonble weather this year, parts of Scotland downriver have flooded. Consequently people are displaced, and many of them are outraged. This should have been prevented.
They are eloquent in their distress.


AN ANGRY CALEDONIAN GENTLEMAN!


[SOURCE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOv5_XKwVek.]

Predictably, I cannot understand what the mad Celtic git is saying.
I often have that problem when they try to speak, and, given what the Scots are like, they might do well to stop that.
Trying to speak, that is.
Yah, man.


His throat has been scarred from all that all-purpose seasoning, browning, hot pepper sauce, and curry. Every ting. 'Clot.

"Sheet" water and "golly" water.
Never have been seen it.
All tru de ouse.
Ev'ry door.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

3 comments:

cuidado los uombats! said...

Wombat?

e-kvetcher said...

Crikey, this is the Jamaican doppleganger of the Ain't Nobody Got Time for That lady...

The back of the hill said...

I could dance to that.

Search This Blog

PLANS. I HAVE PLANS!

It takes about five hours for the twitchy ache in my lower legs from the amlodipine besylate to diminish sufficiently that I can sleep. I ti...