Wednesday, March 25, 2015

FIND YOUR SPIRIT ANIMAL

As part of the Californian soul-searching that, like all residents of the Great Golden State, this blogger engages in, obsessively and on a regular basis, I have finally narrowed my quest for perfect bestial representation down to ONE creature. An important culmination.
A wondrous beast indeed.
Symbolic.

It' is an organism that most perfectly represents me, and all my deeply meaningful aspirations. Well, except for the lack of Nikes. Good sportive footwear is another important quest. Equally important. As you know.
Can't be properly geared-up and outpimped otherwise.
Because being 'hip' takes effort.
I'm lazy.


TOTAL AWESOMENESS!


[SOURCE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pa_HT9vQiLw.]


Like, dude.
Totally.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

THEY'RE GROOVY AND SENTIENT!

In many ways I am a severely disapproving sort. I dislike tattoos, piercings, patchouli, raggedy tee-shirts, potsmoking, public misbehaviour...