Friday, March 13, 2015

THE COMING OF DISCORD

From somewhere around teatime this afternoon till next Wednesday morning, people will be celebrating their inherent greenness.
Saint Patrick's Day is next Tuesday.
The parade is tomorrow.

In consequence thereof, sane individuals will be circumspect.

Polk Street is not the habitation of the sane.

Envision "Lepre-Con".



I am NOT looking forward to scattered clumps of bros and their various appalling smells.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

A LACK OF PROPELLANT

Rereading my old posts reminds me that I used to be immoderate. And at times over the top. I've calmed down and grown up since then. Now...