Sunday, September 02, 2012

GNASHING TEETH OPERATICALLY

My cigarillos have been backordered for a second week. Apparently all the wholesalers are out of stock.

Yes, I'll happily assume that they are evil inefficient bastards.
Out to frustrate everyone.

This isn't the first time. It happens with distressing frequency.
The evil bastards may be winning.
There is no justice.

Just for that, I'll clear you out of the Orlik Golden Sliced!
Every single tin. Let someone else suffer too.

Orlik Golden Sliced (reputed to be the choice of all sober judges) is a very pleasant and affordable bright flake tobacco with a touch of Perique.

I will smoke it in the bent Peterson sandblast which I acquired in the Netherlands the first time I went back.
Probably the best pipe I ever bought there. As well as being an item which makes me look scholarly, distinguished, and extremely badger-like.
An intellectual or pensive badger, charming.
A brock with immense gravitas.
And twinkling eyes.


==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

THE MACHINE LIVES

Surely everyone is pleasantly surprised that the SF Police have identified one of the people who torched a driverless taxi vehicle (Waymo) b...