Friday, May 06, 2011

I AM BORAT. OR SOMETHING!

I think she's absolutely delightful.

I have almost no idea what she thinks of me.


It is likely that I will misplay this. That seems to be almost inevitable.
But while I make fool of myself, I will at least enjoy being near her.
That, too, is good.

She is VERY cute. Dammit. Utterly adorable. And so nice!

Intelligent.

A totally and completely wantable person.


==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Achi, tomorrow at Shul, I'll try to slip in a good word to

HaShem for you. "Prayer changes our reality in this world", eh?

R

solicitously amphibious said...

No pressure, right?

Tzipporah said...

Perfect. As long as she's 18. At least.

The back of the hill said...

Well, I thought she was in her early to mid twenties.

I was wrong.

She's in her early to mid thirties.

BBJ said...

Excellent. Keep us posted.

Tzipporah said...

PERFECT!

Search This Blog

THE ROUTE ACROSS THE HILLS

It irritates me to see very large white people in Chinatown. This is probably because I am bigoted against humongous Midwestern heffalumps. ...