Friday, May 13, 2011

ADORABLE DEAD SQUIRREL!

Normally I am averse to sharing videos of cute creatures, or little children.
But sometimes, you just have to bite the bullet.


LITTLE GIRL WITH SQUIRREL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Nn0UkdDArM

"May, 2008 our newly adopted (leased!) Greyhound, Ivy unexpectedly walked right up to a healthy squirrel standing stock still & quick as lightning, killed it with one shake. She dropped it & walked on, my husband behind her, his jaw agape. I went to retrieve the squirrel to reverently bury it. I ducked in the house for a shovel. Meanwhile..... our daughter picked it up..... with so much love."
-------------EatBreatheHoop.com



Well dang, isn't that just the cutest thing you've ever seen?
Adorable!


"It's a skwewwil! It's dayed!"


Yes, children love dead animals. Bless them.
Young ladies and fur. Lovely.

==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

3 comments:

Tzipporah said...

That was AWESOME. Thank you.

Tzipporah said...

Bad Cohen recommends you watch Black Metal vegan chef: Pad Thai

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeZlih4DDNg

Jenny said...

That was my video.....my daughter.....and I.......The internet. Yeeeeeshhhhh/ nothing ever dies

Search This Blog

THEY'RE GROOVY AND SENTIENT!

In many ways I am a severely disapproving sort. I dislike tattoos, piercings, patchouli, raggedy tee-shirts, potsmoking, public misbehaviour...