Friday, May 13, 2011

THE BREEZE BETWEEN YOUR KNEES

As you can imagine, just ONE news article caught my eye today. You know me well enough to understand that on top of that gallantry to the very bone, there's a thin veneer of depravity.

I am a gentlemanly and completely civilized person. Just a wee bit ....
It adds to my considerable charm, I think.

At times I just have to channel for the happy pervert within - before he starts strangling the child within, or feeding the child within to the rabid dolphin within.

It's all about maintaining mental health.


And enjoying skirts. Nothing wrong with skirt.



ROW OVER SHORT SKIRTS

Quote:
"A row over how to respond to ever-shortening school skirts is brewing in South Korea."

No, the issue is not about official prurience and puritanism as you might have thought. It's about putting planks on the front of school desks to prevent red-blooded teenage boys from crawling around on all fours during class hours. More or less.


"As hemlines in Korean classrooms rise, so it seems does the cost of accommodating them."

I remember from my own school days that skinned knees are a bitch. Especially if you don't give them time to heal.


""school hemlines have reportedly risen 10-15cm (4-6in) in the last decade. And that is apparently making everyone uncomfortable."

Uncomfortable?

So who is complaining? Seriously, if those girls can keep from freezing while exhibiting themselves, more power to them!
And I for one am incredibly envious of the Koreans, who have all those teenage girls with short, short skirts wandering around.

Given what the weather is like in San Francisco, it will be a long time before you see me in a short skirt.
I want to keep my elegant gams warm!
Not goose-bumpy.

Probably not going to wear a skirt all summer.
Short or otherwise.
Sad, I know.



[NOTE: This post written yesterday during lunch. Posted after Blogger revived itself.]



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly: 

LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

THEY'RE GROOVY AND SENTIENT!

In many ways I am a severely disapproving sort. I dislike tattoos, piercings, patchouli, raggedy tee-shirts, potsmoking, public misbehaviour...