Over on my Facebook page several people are fighting over the threat by Zohran Kwame Mamdani to arrest Benjamin Netanyahu, as well as a few related matters. And for the record, I'm kind of pissed at that total putz Mamdani even thinking of doing so. An argument could be made that because we'd agreed to host the United Nations, which was composed of blatant war criminals and psychopaths from the very beginning, we should recuse ourselves in any case, and not even think of arresting foreign "diplomats" and political leaders. We set ourselves up to maintain a pretense at strict impartiality.
Besides, feel-good city politics do not override Washington in this case.
No matter what your feelings are on the issue.
[Including pro-Hamas gays in SF.]
If they did, one would expect a lot more of those threats covering many more people during the UN general assembly in September. That's usually when we host the most murderous dictators. At the very least, Modi, Putin, and many of the African leaders.
Plus, of course, 80% of the Arab world.
ALL of the people fighting on my Facebook page are Jews. I am the only gentile in that fray.
I have over five hundred FB friends, the majority of whom are gentiles, which largely mirrors the real world. Zohran Kwame 'the-performative-putz-playing-to-the-peanut-gallery' Mamdani is not among them. He's irrelevant anyway. While I quite enjoy the fact that he pisses off all the people who really need off-pissing, he is not in my friends list. And I know a very great many sanctimonious overconfident know-it-all subcontinentals already, so I'm predisposed to treat them all as Spam®, and shan't send him an invite. Please note that I like Spam®, as neither Canadian nor Hawaiian cuisine would be the same without it.
That goes double for English cooking.
Why is this? Are gentiles afraid to test their opinions? Are they so afraid that the other person might cogently disagree that they step back and avoid any possible conflict?
The historical record would argue otherwise.
No, I will not invite anyone from Berkeley or Oakland to engage there, as too many of them are rather like me and my family tree (until five generations ago we were severe hair-splitting Calvinists), but with opinions which are largely without any foundation. I have no need for rancid political puritans in my life, as I look in the mirror ocasionally, and that is more than enough. Berkeley and Oakland kunnen verdomme oprotten met hun klote opvattingen.
Stelletje verrotte pissant puriteinen.
Still, it irritates me that the only ones arguing serious matters are all Jewish.
Without debate human progress comes to a standstill.
Is everyone else stagnant?
==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:
Post a Comment