A friend on Facebook, who used to be sane until Hamas attacked on October 7th., regularly gets his panties in a huff when he sees me posting negatively about Trump. Recently I wrote; "So. When are we sending our young men into a meat grinder for a narcoleptic pedophile? Just asking." Oh boy did that send him into a frenzy about the Iranians.
He's probably going to unfriend me in a day or so.
He did not use to worship Trump.
The October 7 attack was the best thing that ever happened for MAGA and Netanyahu.
No, I am in no way excusing the anti-America and anti-Israel mobs on the streets of London and the civilized world, and fervently wish ill upon them, and as far as I'm concerned brutal intercourse with a bull-camel is in order for the lot. As well as many (most) Muslim clerics, Russian government officials, as well as lots of others including but not limited to United Nations functionaries, American Republicans, much of the Christian Church, Hindu Nationalists, Irish, Eastern Europeans, Central Asians, and Argentinians.
Yes, I supported Spain in the World Cup final.
I'm glad they won. Sod them too.
There are, in fact, a huge number of people upon whom would I wish visits by the bull-camel of brutal sodding, including fascists in Marin County, Israeli and Hungarian rightwingers, and all those wankers in the man-o-sphere, but I will sort of hold-off on expressing that.
Instead, I shall mention the half a dozen mid-twenties commuters on the crowded rush hour bus back home from the SF Financial District after smoking my pipe, who collectively helped a tiny antiquated old Cantonese gentleman with a walker on and into a seat. Courteously and without complaint. Despite being obviously shagged out from an entire day dealing with the dull mundanities and drudgery of modern office life, they acted like decent people.
Without making a big deal out of it. Kudos.
May they all have long and happy lives. And be able to afford healthcare, good food, education for their kids if they have any, and home ownership, soon and in our days.
There are some individuals who should be thrown off the train while it's in motion.
And then there are some who show the very best of humanity.
Their conduct redeems the rest of us.
==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:
Post a Comment