Sunday, December 24, 2017

LADY, ARE YOU NUTS?

The last pipe of the day should be a modest indulgence. And, as far as the pipe smoker in question goes, it by and large is. Except for the... breasts.
This smoker is rather 'old school'.
Please don't show me that.


Saint James Flake, in the Erlich Canadian.


Versus women with piles of Jello.


What happened to normal?


The problem is that I was smoking my pipe outside.
Which is where the wild things roam.
Wobbling cleavages.

It is far too cold for that.
Please cover yourself.
I'll feel better.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

THE ROUTE ACROSS THE HILLS

It irritates me to see very large white people in Chinatown. This is probably because I am bigoted against humongous Midwestern heffalumps. ...