Tuesday, December 05, 2017

GRASPING AT SNAKES

Stephan Pastis, who is certifiably a genius, though he slaves for Andrews McMeel Syndication, a big bad corporate entity that also owns Joe's Roastery, puts life into perspective in a way that's Christian, overwhelmingly positive, and nurtures the soul.

Child-friendly, flowers and butterflies.


Example:



Until recently -- today, in fact -- this blogger had no idea what 'oompa loompas' were, in the context of personal existence.
Now I know.

This is enlightening. And liberating.


It is non-gender specific. Everyone has oompa loompas.

As a statuesque black lesbian, I celebrate my oompa loompaness. Away with victim hood, I feel empowered! I shall now gladly eat the crispy bacon that life has to offer, and reject the false certainties of Veganism, green, sustainable organic farming, or political correctitude, and help Make America Grip Anacondas.

If I were NOT a statuesque black lesbian, very hot, but, for instance, a five foot eight and half inch tall middle aged pipe smoker in a grey bathrobe,
I would still boast of my oompa loompa osity.


If this post made no sense to you, it is your problem. You are probably an angry neck-beard, of limited intelligence, living in your mom's basement in Alabama. Be free, sad little bird, be free.

Liberate the oompa loompa.

Anaconda!




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

QUIET STEW

Figuring out where to have lunch some days is a bit problematic. Not today -- that's already mapped out -- but specifically Mondays and ...