Wednesday, March 29, 2017

THE MOST DANGEROUS ANIMAL IN THE WORLD

One of the more remarkable essays on this blog was written over two years ago. And this writer is surprised that it has not attracted more attention. Pleased, too, because to the average mind it strongly indicates that there are very many things wrong in the world, Alex Jones is probably right about everything, the press is lying to you, and all people with half a brain should be locked up for the good of the common man.
The quarter brained.




Actually, it's just long. Once you cruise in you will understand why.

PENGUINS!

Penguins are a fascinating subject, and I did not handle them well.


Penguins have shown up on this blog several times in the past, and each time I have avoided dealing with them squarely.


I am just uncomfortable with penguins.
It's those beady watchful eyes.
They know things.







==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:

LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

THE ADDENDUM AT TEA

Tea time, as regular readers know, is very important to me. But instead of going to one of my regular places I gave it a miss today. I just ...