Saturday, February 11, 2017

THE WOMEN OF MONTANA ARE ARMED!

There are some parts of this country where civilized people will not go, as the amount of insanity there is terrifying. Largely rust belt areas with lead in the tapwater for several generations, or places where the U. S. government conducted experiments that involved LSD and other substances in an effort to ascertain how fast society could devolve to chaos and anarachy.
No, not Berkeley.

The crimson sh*tsmear down the centre that mostly voted for Trump.


"The women of Montana are armed"

------Hollis Poe, here: BBC


The interior is savage and fearful.


A DIVIDE BETWEEN RURAL AND URBAN

[SOURCE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PEu_7MW0AU.]


I've been told that most people, even Trump voters, are actually fairly decent folks, and not nearly as mad as their spokesmen, politicians, and the media, make them out to be.

But I always doubted that assurance, and I don't believe it any more.

There is just too damned much ignorance.

That has to be intentional.

Auto-evil.


I was born in this country, and I have lived here most of my life. I have met too many folks from the heartland to trust those people until they show their decency. I will not take it on faith.

I have no wish to meet them in their home territory.

I am not suicidal.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

IN TUNE WITH WILD LIFE

That noise outside while I was drifting awake? Turned out to be the streetsweeping vehicle. Not actually an owl. But it had sounded ike an o...