Sunday, February 05, 2017

THE FABULOUS GAME

Sometimes I frighten myself. I watched fifteen minutes of the game today, and discovered two things. So in a way I have gained both knowledge, and insight. Which I had not expected.

Two Things:

1) I had no idea what was going on. Two teams wearing different colours, running around with a ball and stopping. There appears to be no rhyme or reason to either the running or the not running.
I will not understand this.

2) Neither of the teams I thought were playing were playing. The Dolphins and the Astros were remarkably not in the game. Neither was the team whose sports-related sweatshirt I wore ('Medrash Govoha'), but I kind of expected that, seeing as we've just started Parshas Beshalach, which is wichtig, riezig, and kind of fundamental to the next forty years.
Zesty, and ingewikkeld.


Apparently, for political reasons, I was supposed to sit through the Lady GaGa half-time show. I'm sorry, I don't do that. Nothing on earth will make me watch Lady GaGa, no matter how much she pisses off the alt-right and fans of the orange-faced one. I have seen her too much already.

You cannot bribe me with enough pizza and beer.

Life is too short for Lady GaGa.



I want the goat from 2013 to have his own half-time show.

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!


[SOURCE: FritoLay.]

That, I would watch.

I like goats.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

PLANS. I HAVE PLANS!

It takes about five hours for the twitchy ache in my lower legs from the amlodipine besylate to diminish sufficiently that I can sleep. I ti...