Thursday, February 23, 2017

CRAP-WORSHIPPING FREAKAZOIDS

You might have assumed otherwise, given that I have admitted that I am a screaming liberal, live in California, and that I stayed for sixteen years in Holland during my youth. But I must confess; I hate pot, am not a fan of the Grateful Dead, and will not gladly associate with deadheads, marijuana smokers, and anybody who wears tie-die and stinks of patchouli.

Yes, I know that makes me worse than Milo Yanniopoulos and his thing for thirteen year old boys. But at least I never was an editor for Breitbart, and don't play World of Warcraft or live in mom's basement.

I am better than that.


I am not depraved, I just hate that type of music. Never could understand why y'all went ape over 'The Dead'. Or their jejune iconography.
Or veggie burritos.

Same goes for Nirvana, another cult phenomenon that baffles me.

Basically, most of the crap that passes for music.



The deaths of Jerry Garcia and Curt Cobain made no impression on me.
Both of them were drug addicts, and there are plenty of those.
Yeah, sad, but their lives meant nothing to me.
Their passing doesn't change that.


You folks are quite icky.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

SAN FRANCISCO IS TOO DANGEROUS!

A few years ago, my regular care physician and I had an informative talk about kangkong (ipomoea aquatica), sidetracking from my tobacco use...